måndag 11 januari 2010

Article about the power of first experiences

I know this isn't really animal behaviour, more psychology. But we humans are animals too. And this makes me wonder just how powerful an animals first experiences must be... puts in perspective something to consider when introducing eg. a dog to a novel situation when training. Making training a good experience seems to be very important when viewed in this light, especially if you are doing somethng for the first time...

Heartbreak and Home Runs: The Power of First Experiences

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Interesting story as for me. It would be great to read more about that topic. Thanx for sharing this material.

Anonym sa...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonym sa...

Rather cool blog you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Truly yours

Anonym sa...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.